Nhs Walk In Clinic London NHS "service" Is Just Not Worth The £200 + NI I Pay Each Month?

NHS "service" is just not worth the £200 + NI I pay each month? - nhs walk in clinic london

The reception in my clinic today mistakenly heard the phone, then tried to blame me for the cancellation of misquotes. I told him that I did not say to do these things, and she insisted that I do. Then he said simply: "I do not agree." It was even more upset and began to intervene in the other 2 companions, according to "bump" in this (although none of them was on during a call in advance). Then a couple of new patients entering the clinic and immediately closed and joked, "sit." I thought it was very unprofessional. It would be simply, good, bad, the right seat since its inception. sure, probably misunderstood what I said on the phone, but she would not mouthy gone for me, because I do not agree is the scapegoat for his own mistakes. The hospital of the other on the street also has a rude reception. And a few years ago, when I return to Spain after living abroad for many years, the recipes. in a clinical

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get ready, America comes to us.

Anonymous said...

The NHS junk? Are you sure?
We just had a baby on the NHS and from the beginning to the service we receive end was excellent! so I guess its different for everyone, we have the PHI, but of course this does not apply to have "a child who saw the cost of this and a bed in a private hospital for 2 nights, the birth of a child would be at about 5000 Euro costs, so that now 200 € per month does not seem so bad.
In case of rejection of the NHS, you do not, that the health insurance (currently costs me about £ 350 per year), the rocket as you know, they should use it?
I think it would be a very bad idea, the abolition of the NHS, so I know about the conditions and what they get for that, I bet you love a NHS

Post a Comment