Late 11 Days And Have Increase Discharge Could I Be Pregnant?

Could I be pregnant? - late 11 days and have increase discharge

My last period started on 6 March. I was expecting my period at the same time, in April and is now the end of 11 days.
I feel slight cramps, bloating, my government has more than normal, I'm more tired than usual, but not increased too much, and the breasts are a little softer.
I have back pain or headache, and certainly not neasuea.
I'll wait a few days to see if it is, and if it does, I'll try.
But I wonder what happened?
Thank you!

7 comments:

Tired-Mo... said...

Now all the symptoms of your next period. It is very difficult to say, at the beginning of pregnancy, because the symptoms like the symptoms you can before you start your period.
It's not too late. I would like to wait a week and see if your period comes. Please still be 5 days, then go buy a test. I'll wait. It's terrible for buying the test and get a negative opinion. This has always been difficult for me. Then please call 5 days and then to a test. If your time is not that time come, the most likly pregnant. If so, then they at least have not been testing and have found that the negative impact on her.
Good luck.

lovely said...

I like a pregnancy test of the past more than a week should do now.
Send babydust

Ashley D said...

I think people should stop asking random people on Yahoo Answers. I thought I was pregnant again, but it was the flu. make a pregnancy test or talk to a doctor.

Jessica G said...

You can go for a test. or like the other girls said she could ill.

Jessica G said...

You can go for a test. or like the other girls said she could ill.

mamato3 said...

I have always hated the test. I prefer to think that if I did not waste my time and instead of a negative.

Your symptoms may be PMS or pregnancy. Unfortunately, there is only one way to be sure.

kizzle said...

Yes, I think you should wait a few more days. but it sounds like a positive result, so far!

Post a Comment