Replacement Antenna For Sony Boombox Which One Should I Get?

Which One Should I Get? - replacement antenna for sony boombox

OK, that's my dilemma, I have a Nokia 5300, but only after a week on the screen, this is my first option, because it was broken in my first antenna. I do not get another Nokia, I have two options, either immediately get a Motorola RAZR for $ 30, if you send me back to T-Mobile or wait for a Sony Ericsson W580i for 275th I do not really need a music phone, it has just got a new iPod, just need to know whether to wait longer and pay more for the Sony Ericsson W580i is worth.

Thank you,
Andrew

3 comments:

karan arora said...

U, if you do not use your iPod and phone, then buy two hearts W580i
and if u like to bring to an iPod with phone, go to a gud Razer cell with a music player too gud
The choice is dude Urs
becaue my OPINON RIZR pick the best iPod music player
take care

ƏLƏRƏ,RO... said...

I say get the Sony Ericsson, because if you do not need the music is a good round of calls and the wait will be worthwhile and what is the point of obtaining a $ 30 phone trash because he wants people to see, move your phone and think, oh, a good phone of people say, oh, look in your phone .... hahahahaha

I have a strange imagination ...... Alara bye bye x

CowzGoMo... said...

I say, take the subway RIZR do not need the Sony Ericsson

Post a Comment