How Many People Have Died From Scleroderma Scleroderma! My God, Can You Even Begin To Imagine The Horror??????????

Scleroderma! My God, can you even begin to imagine the horror?????????? - how many people have died from scleroderma

My mother was dying, literally "hardening of the skin" of the last five years or more. And I always considered the cruelest of Alzheimer's disease. It Bides his time has to wait for the disease rapidly after the heart attack, kidney or lung, where they turn Stone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Distribution! ! !!!!!!!! Can you imagine the horror ???????????

DD * G * M * TH * R MN & F * CK% hate DISEASE AND WHAT IS YOUR doing.
Id never heard of this disease until it is diagnosed at the age of 52. Apart from back surgery, my mother has always had a good report from. Little is known about this debilitating disease. If you are interested in helping, please refer to the Research Foundation of scleroderma. To shed light on this matter would be greatly appreciated. No one seemsunderstand what the family will see their loved ones are with sound, the skin and draws the eyes, mouth, back, hands, legs paralyzed. I can not stop loving 2 B Free from this hell. It deserves this ????????????

4 comments:

Kathy C said...

I remember a story that was published in early summer, it was a woman who was pregnant, but never released, had a big belly, 47 years later, took the fetus, which had Harden, turned to stone. Thank you sorry for your mother, no one deserves. Just be there for them and love them. I say my prayers for you and your family. Stay strong.

Lucia said...

Nobody deserves it, dass My grandmother is dying of breast cancer, and it is terrible. There is absolutely nothing in my situation can be compared to yours, but I know how to have it, a loved one in pain and knows he can do nothing against it feels. It's the worst feeling in the world.

xo winter-angel xo said...

My mother has scleroderma. He was on the 40th Age diagnosed. It is not deadly kind, but still very serious. The search is not enough to cure the disease

Holly H said...

Hello What do you and your mother go through this hell. My father, he also passes through other related epidemics outside scleroderma autoimmune rynauds --- is one of them. I can not imagine how terrible it is scleroderma. It breaks my heart of every dying to hear it. My father hid his entire family for 8 years. My uncle called and said finally. A few years ago when I learned that the stem cells, he offered to had told me when my daughter was born. They refused. I told him how they could halt the progression of the disease and how doctors thought it might even reversing the effects of scleraderma a little, he said he would never live with the pain, is now on sick. It must be really sorry to say that. : (I do not know where the progress of the illness of her mother, but if you are planning to have a baby --- backups of umbilical cord blood and placenta. (My sister, she too guarded.) Is a little hope for a meeting alittle Ice on a bench. I have a lot of research on natural alternatives --- like Omega 3, Chlorella, Emu Oil --- there are many suggestions. I buy supplements and hope my father something to relieve your pain. Again Once I'm sorry that your mother is there.

Post a Comment