Present Poems For Recieving Money What Would Be A Creative Way To Present A Poem...without Looking Like A Fool!?

What would be a creative way to present a poem...without looking like a fool!? - present poems for recieving money

I am the least creative person in the world and I know there are creative people out there who can help me! We had the poems of this kind before, and the teacher is always present, has a 50% level of creativity. We have been introducing accessories for words in the poem, or pictures representing ... We need something new and different, but not far, if you know what I mean, how everything would be too embarrassing. A person trying to sing, dance and other interpretation was the uncomfortable and somewhat embarrassing for them and everyone else feel that for them in the class! The teacher always says, "Well, I think of something new, but it is impossible to say, ~ Uh, thank you for the help you can give me. ~ ~ I appreciate it

0 comments:

Post a Comment